The more people we can get involved in the abolitionist movement, the bigger an impact we will make. If your heart has been stirred for those caught in sex trafficking, we invite you to join us in the fight. After all, God calls us to be part of the solution.
We implore you to do something, even if it’s a small step. Donate. Volunteer. Help educate others. You can make a difference.
Here are a few ways to consider getting involved:
- Invite a Purchased team member to speak about human trafficking at your small group, church, community organization or job
- Become a mentor
- Start a book study on the topic of human trafficking with people you know (We’re happy to recommend references as well as discussion questions)
- Host your own movie night with people you know (Purchased can provide movies and discussion questions)
- Help promote Purchased events via social media
- Support our events by participating (running in our 5k, attending our fundraising dinner)
- Encourage your child’s school to host Purchased to teach curricula
- Subscribe to our blog
- Find community and/or business sponsorships for Purchased
- Sponsor an awareness concert at your church or other community organization
- Give us your feedback and ideas
- Give financially
If you have other skills or abilities that you might benefit Purchased, we would love to talk to you about additional ways to get involved. Email Audrey Masterson at Audrey@purchased.org